The town of Las Pilas is located in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #156 of the whole municipality. Las Pilas is at 2,022 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Pilas is located at 9.2 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Heróica Zitácuaro, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Pilas.
Where is Las Pilas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Pilas (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
¿Necesitas localizar un determinado edificio de Las Pilas en una foto de satélite? En este enlace tenemos una imagen actualizada, donde puedes ver las calles y las casas del pueblo.
The population of Las Pilas (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Pilas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Pilas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Zitácuaro. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Pilas.
Photos of Las Pilas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Pilas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Pilas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Las Pilas (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 61536
Are you going to send a letter to Las Pilas? Do you have a friend in Las Pilas and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Las Pilas consists of the following 5 digits: 61536. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Las Pilas ("61") correspond to the state code of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Las Pilas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Pilas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Pilas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Las Pilas
Other towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro
- El Callejón (67 inhabitants)
- El Gigante (11 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (Tercera Manzana) (48 inhabitants)
- El Tigrito (2a. Mza. de Crescencio Morales) (290 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento 1o. de Mayo (463 inhabitants)
- La Colonia de Aputzio (La Colonia) (431 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de Abajo (24 inhabitants)
- La Resistol (Segunda Manzana de San Felipe) (48 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas de Aputzio (Las Lomas) (367 inhabitants)
- Loma Larga (569 inhabitants)
- Los Lampazos (Tercera Manzana) (45 inhabitants)
- Los Mejía (79 inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Alzati (Mesa de San Felipe) (931 inhabitants)
- Puente Colorado (- inhabitants)
- Timbineo los Contreras (Timbineo) (295 inhabitants)