The town of Las Pilas is located in the Municipality of Juchitlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Pilas is at 926 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Las Pilas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Pilas (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Jalisco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Pilas (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PilasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Pilas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- POSADA XOCHITLAN: 17 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EN CHIQUILISTLÁN: 25 km away, direction Northeast (18 minutes by car)
- POSADA DENISSE: 29 km away, direction Northeast (24 minutes by car)
- POSADA JALULI: 30 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Pilas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Pilas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Juchitlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Pilas.
Vote for Las Pilas
Do you like Las Pilas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Pilas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juchitlán
- Agua Escondida (203 inhabitants)
- Camichines (30 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (- inhabitants)
- El Colomo (- inhabitants)
- El Pozol (- inhabitants)
- La Estancia (2 inhabitants)
- La Sauceda (3 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (100 inhabitants)
- Las Garzas (- inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (71 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (Villa de Guadalupe) (415 inhabitants)
- Los Guajes (661 inhabitants)
- Los Ojos de Agua (11 inhabitants)
- Tamazula (63 inhabitants)