The town of Las Pilas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Pilas is at 640 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Pilas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Pilas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Pilas.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Pilas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Pilas (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Pilas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Pilas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Pilas.
Vote for Las Pilas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Pilas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Pilas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Carmen (7 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Rubít (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (1677 inhabitants)
- Filipinas (21 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Dos (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas (13 inhabitants)
- Las Luces (Santa Bárbara) (12 inhabitants)
- Los Campos de Berlín (4 inhabitants)
- Escuela Centro Bachillerato Tecnológico Agropecuario 42 (6 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (Matasano) (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- Belén II (27 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Santa Delia (3 inhabitants)