The town of Las Pilas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Pilas is at 528 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Pilas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Pilas (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Pilas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Pilas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Pilas
With the satellite map of Las Pilas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Pilas.
Vote for Las Pilas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Pilas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Pilas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Berlín (- inhabitants)
- Cholita (13 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (Nuevo Edén) (5 inhabitants)
- El Niño (13 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Nueva Cabaña (3 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Granja) (5 inhabitants)
- La Alborada (- inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (6 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (4 inhabitants)
- La Laja (- inhabitants)
- Las Méridas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Grajales (3 inhabitants)
- Los Manguitos (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (16 inhabitants)
- San José Tierra Blanca (7 inhabitants)