The town of Las Perlas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #1258 of the whole municipality. Las Perlas is at 602 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Perlas is located at 5.9 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 39.3 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Perlas.
#1 Where is Las Perlas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Perlas in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Perlas, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Las Perlas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Las Perlas
With the satellite map of Las Perlas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Perlas.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Las PerlasDo you want to stay in Las Perlas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Perlas:
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 9 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 8 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 8 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA VILLACORZO: 8 km away, direction North (7 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Las Perlas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Perlas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Perlas.
#6 Vote for Las Perlas as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Las Perlas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Perlas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about Las Perlas
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Berlín (- inhabitants)
- Cuatro Milpas (- inhabitants)
- El Amatillo (- inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (5 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Sombra (7 inhabitants)
- Mi Recuerdo (7 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado las Carolinas (54 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (6 inhabitants)
- Primavera (7 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Monte (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Los Mangos) (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (8 inhabitants)