the town of Las Palomas is located in the Municipality of Papantla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 10 inhabitants. Las Palomas is 95 meters above sea level.Population in Las Palomas
In the town there are 5 men and 5 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 1.67 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 10.00% of the total population. 10.00% of the inhabitants are illiterate (20.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.40 (4 within the men and 7.50 within the women).Indigenous culture in Las Palomas
60.00% of the population is indigenous, and 20.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in Las Palomas
30.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (60.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in Las Palomas
In Las Palomas there are 3 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 66.67% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 66.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Where is Las Palomas?
Location map of Las Palomas: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Las Palomas, which is marked with the symbol
What is Las Palomas like?
Vote for Las Palomas
Do you like Las Palomas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palomas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Help us to improve the information about Las Palomas and to spread it over the Internet:→Add one website of Las Palomas
→ Link Las Palomas from your webpage
→ Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Las Palomas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Papantla:
- Agua Dulce
- Alimentos Tajín
- Ampliación Antonio M. Quirazco
- Arroyo de Cañas
- Arroyo del Arco
- Arroyo Grande No. 2
- Arroyo Verde No. 1
- Augusto Gómez Villanueva
- Álvaro Gutiérrez
- Cerro Blanco
- Cerro de las Flores
- Cerro del Mesón
- Corpus Christy
- Crispín Carreón
- Cruz Verde
- Donato Márquez Azuara
- Ejido Manantial
- El Aguacate
- El Ahijado