The town of Las Palmillas is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #176 of the ranking. Las Palmillas is at 1,421 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmillas? You can find it at 40.5 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tiquicheo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmillas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmillas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmillas in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Las Palmillas (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmillasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palmillas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 41 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 40 km away, direction Southwest (34 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 43 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 45 km away, direction Southwest (36 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmillas
With the satellite map of Las Palmillas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Palmillas.
Photos of Las Palmillas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Palmillas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Palmillas.
Vote for Las Palmillas
Do you like Las Palmillas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmillas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- El Chiquilillo (- inhabitants)
- El Frijolar (3 inhabitants)
- El Guanil (10 inhabitants)
- El Higo (- inhabitants)
- El Manguito (- inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (- inhabitants)
- El Tapatío (6 inhabitants)
- El Ushiel (137 inhabitants)
- La Joya (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa del Brasil (3 inhabitants)
- La Vinata (6 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (26 inhabitants)
- Las Paredes (10 inhabitants)
- Los Nopales (8 inhabitants)
- Mata de Encino (- inhabitants)