The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Palmas is at 638 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Palmas (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Palmas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Palmas (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañón Manteca (4 inhabitants)
- El Baño (- inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (2 inhabitants)
- El Viñedo (7 inhabitants)
- Finca La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- Granjas Ejidales Santa Rosa (1 inhabitants)
- Las Granjitas (17 inhabitants)
- Los Chabacanos (2 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Genesta (- inhabitants)
- Rancho González (1 inhabitants)
- La Lomita (49 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Benito (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Téllez (4 inhabitants)