The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #438 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 41 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 5.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tierra Blanca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasDo you want to stay in Las Palmas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Palmas:
- MOTEL CASINO: 5 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL SECRETO: 5 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HAWAI: 6 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BUGAMBILIA: 6 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tierra Blanca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca
- Trece de Septiembre (80 inhabitants)
- Claro Laguna (13 inhabitants)
- Cochindi (203 inhabitants)
- El Bolso de los Bravo (10 inhabitants)
- El Codo (46 inhabitants)
- El Quilate (2 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (18 inhabitants)
- La Lomita (- inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (256 inhabitants)
- Loma del Caballo (298 inhabitants)
- Los Piñones (101 inhabitants)
- María Isabel (6 inhabitants)
- Mata Redonda (78 inhabitants)
- San José Tamazulapa (45 inhabitants)
- Tarabitas (1 inhabitants)