The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #548 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 29 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 26.8 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Las Choapas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Palmas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Tábano (- inhabitants)
- Eulalio Cid Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (- inhabitants)
- La Susana (14 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Laguna el Pajaral (54 inhabitants)
- Las Choapas (46909 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (7 inhabitants)
- Río Pedregal (138 inhabitants)
- San Diego (37 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (El Fronterizo) (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (274 inhabitants)
- Tarahumara (5 inhabitants)