Las Palmas (Marquelia, Guerrero)
Maps, photos and statistics of Las Palmas, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Guerrero
The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Marquelia (in the State of Guerrero). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #26 of the whole municipality. Las Palmas is at 354 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Palmas is located at 22.0 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Marquelia, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Palmas.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas in Guerrero, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Palmas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Palmas (Guerrero) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Marquelia. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Marquelia
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Marquelia
- Brisas del Mar (54 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (223 inhabitants)
- Huerta Zenaido Cruz (7 inhabitants)
- La Arenilla (19 inhabitants)
- La Bocana (201 inhabitants)
- La Ceniza (Loma de Romero) (421 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (417 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (110 inhabitants)
- Marquelia (6857 inhabitants)
- Rancho Chávez Heredia (Rancho el Rodeo) (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Ceiba (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Teodoro López Santiago (4 inhabitants)
- Tepantitlán (621 inhabitants)
- Zoyatlán (1317 inhabitants)