The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Nuevo Ideal (in the State of Durango). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Palmas is at 1,970 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Palmas is located at 17.1 kilometers from Nuevo Ideal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Palmas.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Palmas in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Palmas, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Las Palmas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Palmas (Durango) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Nuevo Ideal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Nuevo Ideal
- Chapala (93 inhabitants)
- Chiqueritos (- inhabitants)
- Enrique López (2 inhabitants)
- Espaldas Bellavista (9 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Beatriz (2 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Prieto (467 inhabitants)
- Heide (3 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega de la Casa (6 inhabitants)
- Llano Hermoso (107 inhabitants)
- Nueva Tierra Limpia (San Isidro) (184 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Lugar de Rosas (72 inhabitants)
- Pinos Altos (389 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gandarilla (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nevárez (13 inhabitants)
- Villa Hermosa (510 inhabitants)