The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #515 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 540 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 27.8 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 24.4 kilometers. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Palmas (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Palmas, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Palmas (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palmas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 11 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 10 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 12 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANZUR MELCHOR: 13 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Agua Dulce (18 inhabitants)
- Balún Canán (6 inhabitants)
- Cuchilla del Roble (La Calzada) (2 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (5 inhabitants)
- El Trébol (4 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (1 inhabitants)
- Nueva España (40 inhabitants)
- Peje de Oro (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (32 inhabitants)
- Quiebra Canillas (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Si Si (2 inhabitants)
- Selva Escondida (6 inhabitants)
- Urania (- inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Diciembre (442 inhabitants)