Las Palmas (Berriozábal, Chiapas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Las Palmas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Chiapas.
The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #158 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 919 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 1.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Berriozábal, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Argusa (6 inhabitants)
- Chapultepec (- inhabitants)
- Efraín A. Gutiérrez (576 inhabitants)
- El Chucamay (4 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (9 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (10 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (5 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (236 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (- inhabitants)
- Las Pampas (23 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (141 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (San José) (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (La Fábrica) (8 inhabitants)