The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #544 of the whole municipality. Las Palmas is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Palmas is located at 4.1 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Pánuco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Palmas.
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmas.
The population of Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palmas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL PRINCIPAL: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA PUERTA: 5 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FORMOSA: 4 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARDÍN: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Photos of Las Palmas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Palmas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Chapopote (- inhabitants)
- El Caracol (85 inhabitants)
- El Dieciocho (2 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (15 inhabitants)
- El Sinaloa (4 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (4 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Chintón (La Quina) (1430 inhabitants)
- Juan Ovalle (4 inhabitants)
- La Campana (- inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (Mata la Pimienta) (77 inhabitants)
- Las Cotorras (- inhabitants)
- Los García (- inhabitants)
- Monterrey (134 inhabitants)
- Palmas Reales Dos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)