The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #312 of the whole municipality. Las Palmas is at 120 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Palmas is located at 9.0 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Aldama, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Palmas.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Palmas (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Palmas, which has the following symbol
The population of Las Palmas (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palmas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL DOLORES: 12 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT DOLLY: 12 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS 3 MELCHORES: 14 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 12 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmas.
Photos of Las Palmas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Palmas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- El Alegre (2 inhabitants)
- El Cenizo (5 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (96 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Retiro (2 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (3 inhabitants)
- Los Jaguares (4 inhabitants)
- Los Presidentes (- inhabitants)
- Paso del Molino (6 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (236 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (El Pujido) (35 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (3 inhabitants)