The town of Las Moras is located in the Municipality of Torreón (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. Las Moras is at 1,121 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Moras? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Moras in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Moras, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Moras and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Moras (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Moras
With the satellite map of Las Moras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Torreón. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Moras.
Vote for Las Moras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Moras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Moras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Torreón
- Aeropuerto Mieleras (- inhabitants)
- Club de Caza y Tiro Torreón (4 inhabitants)
- El Encino (- inhabitants)
- El Pozo de Calvo (- inhabitants)
- Establo Ana (- inhabitants)
- Feliciano Amador Gómez (La Joya) (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Ex-hacienda la Joya (- inhabitants)
- Jalisco (772 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© De las Fuentes RodrÃguez (- inhabitants)
- Juan Eugenio (1832 inhabitants)
- Noria la Cinco la Paz (14 inhabitants)
- Campestre Los Azulejos (161 inhabitants)
- Noria Cuatro (La Joya) (3 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (491 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (2105 inhabitants)