Las Milpas (Suaqui Grande, Sonora)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Las Milpas (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Sonora has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Las Milpas is located in the Municipality of Suaqui Grande (in the State of Sonora). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #12 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Milpas is at 340 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Milpas is located at 7.8 kilometers from Suaqui Grande, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Milpas.
Where is Las Milpas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Milpas (Sonora) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Milpas, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Las Milpas
With the satellite map of Las Milpas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Suaqui Grande. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Milpas.
Vote for Las Milpas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Milpas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Milpas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Suaqui Grande
- Arroyo Hondo (- inhabitants)
- El Cantil (2 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (1 inhabitants)
- El Cosari (3 inhabitants)
- El Orégano (5 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (5 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (- inhabitants)
- El Tunal (5 inhabitants)
- La Cendrada (1 inhabitants)
- La Tescalama (7 inhabitants)
- Las Uvalamas (Las Igualamas) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Güirotes (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (San Martín) (2 inhabitants)
- Suaqui Grande (1076 inhabitants)
- Tarayes (Ejido Adolfo López Mateos) (2 inhabitants)