The town of Las Mesas del Norte is located in the Municipality of Melchor Ocampo (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Mesas del Norte is at 1,756 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Mesas del Norte? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Mesas del Norte (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Mesas del Norte? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Mesas del Norte (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Mesas del Norte
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Mesas del Norte, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Melchor Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Mesas del Norte.
Vote for Las Mesas del Norte. Opinions.
Do you like Las Mesas del Norte? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Mesas del Norte so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Melchor Ocampo
- Cerros Altos (- inhabitants)
- Compostela (Hacienda de Compostela) (7 inhabitants)
- El Socavón (El Ojito) (1 inhabitants)
- El Tepozán (4 inhabitants)
- La Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- La Crucita (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- La Joya (- inhabitants)
- Las Mesas del Norte (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (15 inhabitants)
- Majada Valparaíso (1 inhabitants)
- Melchor Ocampo (698 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (161 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (La Maroma) (232 inhabitants)