The town of Las Maromas is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Maromas is at 51 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Las Maromas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Maromas in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Maromas, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Maromas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Maromas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Maromas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Maromas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Maromas.
Vote for Las Maromas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Maromas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Maromas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Último Rodeo (- inhabitants)
- Calentadores Dos (159 inhabitants)
- Campamento del Sábalo (2 inhabitants)
- Carolino Anaya (12 inhabitants)
- El Chiflido (2 inhabitants)
- El Halcón (7 inhabitants)
- El Halcón (- inhabitants)
- El Mil Amores (El Panín) (3 inhabitants)
- El Zapupe (- inhabitants)
- Los Arteaga (- inhabitants)
- La Costa (273 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (- inhabitants)
- La Plataforma (4 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Potrancas (- inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (- inhabitants)