The town of Las Margaritas is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #175 of the ranking. Las Margaritas is at 7 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Margaritas? You can find it at 13.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Margaritas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Margaritas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Margaritas in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Las Margaritas (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las MargaritasDo you want to stay in Las Margaritas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Margaritas:
- HOSPEDAJE EL DORADO: 14 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PRINCIPAL: 16 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL: 18 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTAURAT ECOLOGY INN: 17 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Margaritas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Margaritas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Margaritas.
Vote for Las Margaritas
Do you like Las Margaritas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Margaritas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Buenos Aires (5 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (5 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (1860 inhabitants)
- La Majada Dos (2 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (El Carmen) (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (La Pichancha) (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (El Totoposte) (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- Lucitania (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (2 inhabitants)
- Santa BrÃgida (- inhabitants)