Las Laderas (Jesús María, Aguascalientes)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Las Laderas (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Aguascalientes has 5 inhabitants?
The town of Las Laderas is located in the Municipality of Jesús María (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #231 of the ranking. Las Laderas is at 1,957 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Laderas? You can find it at 24.6 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Jesús María, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Laderas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Laderas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Laderas (Aguascalientes) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Laderas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Laderas (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Laderas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Laderas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jesús María. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Laderas.
Vote for Las Laderas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Laderas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Laderas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Jesús María
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Aguascalientes (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Jesús María
- Casas Blancas (Loma Alta) (- inhabitants)
- Cieneguitas (208 inhabitants)
- Colonia Fraternidad (106 inhabitants)
- Octavio Lara Martínez (11 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (5 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (402 inhabitants)
- El Terreno de Don Raúl (4 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Santa Paulina (78 inhabitants)
- Hípico Valladolid (- inhabitants)
- La Barranca (6 inhabitants)
- Los Mirasoles (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (La Loma) (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Mirador (10 inhabitants)
- Rinconada el Country (Principal) (- inhabitants)
- Villas de Guadalupe (La Malobra) (634 inhabitants)