The town of Las Joyas is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #235 of the ranking. Las Joyas is at 830 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Joyas? You can find it at 3.4 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Berriozábal, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Joyas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Joyas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Joyas (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Las Joyas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Joyas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Joyas
With the satellite map of Las Joyas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Joyas.
Vote for Las Joyas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Joyas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Joyas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Chucamay (11 inhabitants)
- Efraín A. Gutiérrez (576 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (8 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (4 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (8 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (2 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (16 inhabitants)
- Los Altos de San José (Palo Alto) (19 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Chacacal (130 inhabitants)
- Ponyalón (10 inhabitants)
- Río Blanco (75 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Coyatoc (5 inhabitants)
- San Jeronimo (Solidaridad) (239 inhabitants)
- Sanizatoc (2 inhabitants)
- Verapaz (- inhabitants)