The town of Las Huertitas is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Huertitas is at 519 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Huertitas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Huertitas in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Huertitas.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Huertitas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Huertitas (Nayarit) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Huertitas
With the satellite map of Las Huertitas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Huertitas.
Vote for Las Huertitas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Huertitas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Huertitas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Aguacatera Calimayo (1 inhabitants)
- Cablotán (6 inhabitants)
- El Buruato (568 inhabitants)
- El Ermitaño (273 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (23 inhabitants)
- El Molino (13 inhabitants)
- El Molino (21 inhabitants)
- La Bulera (- inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (La Guasimera) (10 inhabitants)
- La Ixcuintla (El Fresno) (6 inhabitants)
- La Labor (3141 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de las Yeguas (111 inhabitants)
- La Mojonera (12 inhabitants)
- Monte los Cuartos (El Descanso) (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Amazonas (3 inhabitants)