Las Hormigas (Pueblo Nuevo, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Las Hormigas, a beautiful small village of 12 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of Las Hormigas is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 12 inhabitants. Las Hormigas is at 1,400 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Hormigas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Hormigas in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Las Hormigas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Hormigas (Durango) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Hormigas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Hormigas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Hormigas.
Vote for Las Hormigas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Hormigas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Hormigas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- De la Mesa de San Pedro El Carrizo (100 inhabitants)
- El Cóscate (58 inhabitants)
- El Coco (- inhabitants)
- El Guayabal (20 inhabitants)
- El Mentidero (3 inhabitants)
- Del Jocuixtle El Naranjito (4 inhabitants)
- De Pino Gordo La Calera (3 inhabitants)
- 1 de la Cumbre de Milpillas La Ciénega (17 inhabitants)
- De San Esteban La Joya (- inhabitants)
- De Yerbabuena de Milpillas La Laguna (18 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (El Toril) (68 inhabitants)
- Las Murallas (86 inhabitants)
- Los Mangles (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Pasitos (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Bola (9 inhabitants)