The town of Las Hojarascas is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Hojarascas is at 880 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Hojarascas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Hojarascas in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Hojarascas.
Need to locate a certain Las Hojarascas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Hojarascas (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Hojarascas
With the satellite map of Las Hojarascas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Hojarascas.
Vote for Las Hojarascas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Hojarascas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Hojarascas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañón de la Puerta (Los Hoyos) (23 inhabitants)
- Cañón Manteca (4 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (8 inhabitants)
- El Bajío Largo (2 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (2 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (Lote 7) (25 inhabitants)
- Familia Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Familia López (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Navarro (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria Escondida (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Elvira (2 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Faisanes (1 inhabitants)
- Zorro Azul (4 inhabitants)