The town of Las Hadas (La Pista) is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #208 of the ranking. Las Hadas (La Pista) is at 29 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Hadas (La Pista)? You can find it at 22.8 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Hadas (La Pista) location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Hadas (La Pista)? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Hadas (La Pista) (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Hadas (La Pista)? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Hadas (La Pista) (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Hadas (La Pista)
With the satellite map of Las Hadas (La Pista) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Hadas (La Pista).
Vote for Las Hadas (La Pista). Opinions.
Do you like Las Hadas (La Pista)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Hadas (La Pista) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- ├?ltimo Tir├│n (- inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (2 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (4 inhabitants)
- El Jicotillo (El Sombrerito) (18 inhabitants)
- El Martirio (2 inhabitants)
- El Ombligo (- inhabitants)
- El Para├şso (2 inhabitants)
- Jes├║s Quintanilla (1 inhabitants)
- La Tima (5 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (- inhabitants)
- Le├│n Carrizales (6 inhabitants)
- Los Castilleja (La Culata) (3 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (San Juanito) (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (4 inhabitants)