The town of Las Gaviotas is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Gaviotas is at 8 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
#1 Where is Las Gaviotas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Gaviotas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
#2 The population of Las Gaviotas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Las Gaviotas
With the satellite map of Las Gaviotas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Gaviotas.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Las GaviotasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Gaviotas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 55 km away, direction North (42 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 55 km away, direction North (38 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA VERONICA: 56 km away, direction North (44 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 58 km away, direction North (46 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Las Gaviotas as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Las Gaviotas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Gaviotas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
#6 Comments and opinions about Las Gaviotas
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Alejandro Luna Hernández (5 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (9 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (4 inhabitants)
- Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (181 inhabitants)
- La Susana (14 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (3 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (294 inhabitants)
- La Preferida (Río Nuevo) (22 inhabitants)
- La Verónica (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (6 inhabitants)
- Orlando Martínez Luna (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (10 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (6 inhabitants)