The town of Las Estrellas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Las Estrellas is at 743 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Las Estrellas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Estrellas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Estrellas.
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Estrellas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Estrellas (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Estrellas
With the satellite map of Las Estrellas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Estrellas.
Vote for Las Estrellas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Estrellas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Estrellas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Durango (- inhabitants)
- El Alto Buenavista (32 inhabitants)
- El Castaño (3 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (10 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (6 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (4 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (14 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (6 inhabitants)
- Maja (5 inhabitants)
- Roblar del Mango (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (4 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (15 inhabitants)
- Unión Buenavista (2 inhabitants)