The town of Las Estrellas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Las Estrellas is at 743 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Las Estrellas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Estrellas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Estrellas.
The population of Las Estrellas (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las EstrellasDo you want to stay in Las Estrellas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Estrellas:
- MALUYES HOTEL: 15 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 14 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ESTRELLA AZUL: 16 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 16 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Estrellas
With the satellite map of Las Estrellas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Estrellas.
Vote for Las Estrellas
Do you like Las Estrellas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Estrellas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- 3 Hemanos (4 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (20 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (1677 inhabitants)
- Irlanda (2 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (- inhabitants)
- La Trinitaria (4 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (18 inhabitants)
- Llano Bonito (4 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Rincón Guadalupe (5 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (2 inhabitants)
- San Luisito (San Luis del Bajo) (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)