The town of Las Estacas is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #66 of the whole municipality. Las Estacas is at 2,129 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Estacas is located at 14.4 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Loreto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Estacas.
Where is Las Estacas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Estacas in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Estacas.
Need to locate a certain Las Estacas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Estacas (Zacatecas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Estacas
With the satellite map of Las Estacas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Loreto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Estacas.
Photos of Las Estacas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Estacas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Estacas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Estacas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Estacas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Estacas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- Bimbaletes (1020 inhabitants)
- Crisóstomos (1531 inhabitants)
- El Carreño (82 inhabitants)
- El Matorral (195 inhabitants)
- El Prieto II (299 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Salitre (El Bajío) (57 inhabitants)
- Juan Ramos Salas Sánchez (4 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (159 inhabitants)
- La Ternera (SenÃ³n HernÃ¡ndez) (- inhabitants)
- Las Agujas (Monte de las Burras) (- inhabitants)
- Lomas del Paraíso (328 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Arbolitos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Fresno (7 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (2402 inhabitants)