The town of Las Estacas is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #66 of the whole municipality. Las Estacas is at 2,129 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Estacas is located at 14.4 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Loreto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Estacas.
Where is Las Estacas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Estacas in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Estacas.
The population of Las Estacas (Zacatecas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las EstacasDo you want to stay in Las Estacas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Estacas:
- HOTEL PEDREGOSO: 15 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MIGUEL ANGEL: 22 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JOAQUIN: 22 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL VIAJERO: 21 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Estacas
With the satellite map of Las Estacas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Loreto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Estacas.
Photos of Las Estacas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Estacas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Estacas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Estacas
Do you like Las Estacas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Estacas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- El Lobo (1203 inhabitants)
- El Matorral (195 inhabitants)
- El Puente (La Alamedita) (9 inhabitants)
- El RocÃo (- inhabitants)
- Juan Ramos Salas Sánchez (4 inhabitants)
- La Amapola (- inhabitants)
- La Unión (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Chuyito (4 inhabitants)
- San Blas (1307 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (7 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (2964 inhabitants)
- San Matías (105 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)