Las Cuchillas (San Luis de la Paz, Guanajuato)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Las Cuchillas (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Guanajuato has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Las Cuchillas is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. Las Cuchillas is at 1,822 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Cuchillas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Cuchillas in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Cuchillas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Las Cuchillas (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Cuchillas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Cuchillas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Cuchillas.
Vote for Las Cuchillas
Do you like Las Cuchillas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Cuchillas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Luis de la Paz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Castillas (- inhabitants)
- El Charco (542 inhabitants)
- El Gusano (- inhabitants)
- El Rebaje (19 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (113 inhabitants)
- El Tejocote (- inhabitants)
- La Colorada (4 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (Vergel de Guadalupe) (28 inhabitants)
- La Joya (2 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (96 inhabitants)
- Las Brionas (San Juan de los Rangeles) (3 inhabitants)
- Nueva Luz (32 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (9 inhabitants)
- Salto de Macuala (14 inhabitants)
- Valle Verde (- inhabitants)