The town of Las Cruces is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #328 of the ranking. Las Cruces is at 2,745 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Cruces? You can find it at 28.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Cruces location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Cruces? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Cruces in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Cruces, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Cruces (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las CrucesMany people want to stay in the town of Las Cruces itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- PUENTECILLAS: 32 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- LA PIRAMIDE: 41 km away, direction Northwest (32 minutes by car)
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 39 km away, direction South (31 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS ARROYO DEL AGUA: 37 km away, direction North (27 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Cruces
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Cruces, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Cruces.
Photos of Las Cruces
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Cruces, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Cruces, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Las Cruces (Durango) is 34953
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Las Cruces so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 34953. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Las Cruces ("34") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Las Cruces
Do you like Las Cruces or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Cruces to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Carboneras (226 inhabitants)
- Cobortita (- inhabitants)
- Cruz Bendita (18 inhabitants)
- De los Ángeles El Carrizo (- inhabitants)
- El Charco Hondo (6 inhabitants)
- El Comal (10 inhabitants)
- De Laguna de Tortugas El Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- El Vainillo (26 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Lajas (- inhabitants)
- La Vinata del Cerro Prieto (65 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (24 inhabitants)
- De San Pablo Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Gacha (5 inhabitants)
- Del Mil Diez San Juan (109 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (183 inhabitants)