The town of Las Codornices is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #112 of the ranking. Las Codornices is at 140 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Codornices? You can find it at 34.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of General Bravo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Codornices location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Codornices? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Codornices (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Codornices and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Codornices (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Codornices
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Codornices, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Codornices.
Vote for Las Codornices. Opinions.
Do you like Las Codornices? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Codornices so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Buenavista del Lucero (- inhabitants)
- Corral Blanco (1 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (3 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (8 inhabitants)
- El Siete A (La Presita) (9 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (6 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (9 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (1 inhabitants)
- Pozo Noria (5 inhabitants)
- Providencia (Los Llanitos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (El Gato) (11 inhabitants)