The town of Las Carolinas is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #133 of the whole municipality. Las Carolinas is at 940 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Carolinas is located at 2.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Berriozábal, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Carolinas.
#1 Where is Las Carolinas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Carolinas in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Carolinas, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Las Carolinas (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Las Carolinas
With the satellite map of Las Carolinas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Carolinas.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Las CarolinasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Carolinas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Carolinas so you can contact them.:
- POSADA YAMILETH: 4 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 3 km away, direction Northeast (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANOLO: 4 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- FINCA EL ENCANTO: 9 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Las Carolinas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Carolinas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Carolinas.
#6 Vote for Las Carolinas as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Las Carolinas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Carolinas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about Las Carolinas
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Buenavista (8 inhabitants)
- El Cascarillo (2 inhabitants)
- El Peñasco (Las Pilas) (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (5 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (7 inhabitants)
- Gracielita (5 inhabitants)
- La Bonanza (- inhabitants)
- La Flor (13 inhabitants)
- Las Magdalenas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (15 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (25 inhabitants)
- Nuevo EspadÃn el Retazo (- inhabitants)
- La Montura (7 inhabitants)
- Quinta Sayúo (4 inhabitants)
- Tú y las Nubes (8 inhabitants)