The town of Las Carmelitas is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #386 of the ranking. Las Carmelitas is at 52 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Carmelitas? You can find it at 29.1 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Balancán, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Carmelitas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Carmelitas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Carmelitas in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Las Carmelitas (Tabasco) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las CarmelitasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Carmelitas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Carmelitas so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CEBALLOS: 41 km away, direction Southwest (33 minutes by car)
- CASA HUÉSPEDES DEL VALLE: 37 km away, direction Southwest (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA ROCA: 41 km away, direction Southwest (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CORTES: 36 km away, direction Southwest (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Carmelitas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Carmelitas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Carmelitas.
Photos of Las Carmelitas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Carmelitas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Carmelitas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Las Carmelitas (Tabasco) is 86974
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Las Carmelitas so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 86974. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Las Carmelitas ("86") correspond to the State of Tabasco, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Las Carmelitas
Do you like Las Carmelitas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Carmelitas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Adolfo López Mateos (288 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Pato (9 inhabitants)
- El Toro (14 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Los Trescientos) (4 inhabitants)
- Ingeniero Mario Calcáneo Sánchez (346 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (18 inhabitants)
- La Revancha (191 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (- inhabitants)
- Las Minitas (- inhabitants)
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz 2da. Sección (26 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (7 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (4 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (120 inhabitants)