The town of Las Calandrias is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #405 of the whole municipality. Las Calandrias is at 2 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Calandrias is located at 25.2 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Cancún, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Calandrias.
Where is Las Calandrias? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Calandrias in Quintana Roo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Calandrias, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Calandrias (Quintana Roo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las CalandriasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Calandrias, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Calandrias so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 22 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- POSADA 3 REYES: 24 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 23 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- MOTEL POSADA LAS PENCAS: 27 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Calandrias
With the satellite map of Las Calandrias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Calandrias.
Photos of Las Calandrias
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Calandrias, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Calandrias, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Calandrias
Do you like Las Calandrias or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Calandrias to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Palo Azul (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia ABC (- inhabitants)
- El Edén (2 inhabitants)
- Gabilei (3 inhabitants)
- Galaxia Itzales (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Millet (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- Primavera (- inhabitants)
- Las Pollitas (- inhabitants)
- Los Almendros (- inhabitants)
- Rancho María Cristina Vellador (1 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Reyes (3 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (- inhabitants)
- Tres Ases (- inhabitants)