The town of Las Bugambilias is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Bugambilias is at 1,702 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Bugambilias? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Bugambilias in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Bugambilias.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Bugambilias and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Bugambilias (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Bugambilias
With the satellite map of Las Bugambilias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Bugambilias.
Vote for Las Bugambilias. Opinions.
Do you like Las Bugambilias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Bugambilias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Candelaria Concepción (48 inhabitants)
- Candelataj Tehuantepec (15 inhabitants)
- Chichimá 27 de Junio (90 inhabitants)
- Domingo Pérez Velázquez (El Edén) (9 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (67 inhabitants)
- El Ocote (141 inhabitants)
- Las Arenas (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (55 inhabitants)
- Fracción Sevilla (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tres Ocotes (19 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio el Durazno (4 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio Sapugana (99 inhabitants)
- Solferín (7 inhabitants)
- Zaragoza la Montaña (1053 inhabitants)