The town of Las Bugambilias is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #550 of the whole municipality. Las Bugambilias is at 41 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Bugambilias is located at 3.1 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Bugambilias.
Where is Las Bugambilias? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Bugambilias in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Bugambilias.
The population of Las Bugambilias (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las BugambiliasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Bugambilias, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Bugambilias so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 5 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 6 km away, direction Northwest (5 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 5 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 6 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Bugambilias
With the satellite map of Las Bugambilias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Bugambilias.
Photos of Las Bugambilias
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Bugambilias, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Bugambilias, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Bugambilias
Do you like Las Bugambilias or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Bugambilias to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Los Manantiales (3 inhabitants)
- El Retorno (5 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (5 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (1 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Esthercitas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Guanabitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Las Delicias) (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Santa Cruz la Central (507 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (38 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (4 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (4 inhabitants)