The town of Las Brisas is located in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Brisas is at 974 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Brisas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Brisas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Brisas.
The population of Las Brisas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las BrisasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Brisas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOSPEDAJE VAZQUEZ: 31 km away, direction West (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ANGELES: 38 km away, direction West (28 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CABAÑAS LÁZARO CÁRDENAS: 35 km away, direction Southwest (26 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE CARDENAS: 39 km away, direction Southwest (31 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Brisas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Brisas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of La Independencia. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Brisas.
Vote for Las Brisas
Do you like Las Brisas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Brisas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of La Independencia
- Buenavista (29 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Rosas (4 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Marzo (2 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (1338 inhabitants)
- Francisco Sarabia (1787 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (3 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (145 inhabitants)
- Morelia (35 inhabitants)
- Nueva Aurora (313 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mundo el Naranjo (245 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tenejapa (43 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (2075 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio (Anexo Francisco Sarabia) (87 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (36 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana el Primor (87 inhabitants)