The town of Las Brisas is located in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Brisas is at 974 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Brisas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Brisas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Brisas.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Brisas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Brisas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Brisas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Brisas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of La Independencia. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Brisas.
Vote for Las Brisas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Brisas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Brisas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of La Independencia
- Cinco de Marzo (2 inhabitants)
- El Campamento (653 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (523 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (64 inhabitants)
- Galeana (969 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla Flor del Río (4 inhabitants)
- La Florida (287 inhabitants)
- Monte los Olivos (70 inhabitants)
- Nueva Aurora (313 inhabitants)
- Nueva Cruz (163 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tenejapa (43 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (2075 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (248 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita el Vergel (792 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (63 inhabitants)