Las Azaleas (San Blas, Nayarit)
Know the tiny town of Las Azaleas through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town in the State of Nayarit
The town of Las Azaleas is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #106 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Azaleas is at 20 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Azaleas is located at 15.3 kilometers from San Blas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Azaleas.
Where is Las Azaleas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Azaleas in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Las Azaleas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Azaleas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Blas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Azaleas.
Photos of Las Azaleas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Azaleas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Azaleas.
Vote for Las Azaleas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Azaleas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Azaleas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Bahía de Matanchén (48 inhabitants)
- Campamento San Juan Papelillo (34 inhabitants)
- Chacalilla (486 inhabitants)
- El Carleño (344 inhabitants)
- El Madrigaleño (793 inhabitants)
- Huerta de Nardo Arvizu (- inhabitants)
- José Antonio Galindo Prado (5 inhabitants)
- La Culebra (325 inhabitants)
- La Manzanilla (10 inhabitants)
- La Reata (2 inhabitants)
- Laureles y Góngora (El Ciruelo) (636 inhabitants)
- Lo de Don Nico (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alcaraz (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Montaño (2 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (5 inhabitants)