The town of Las Ánimas is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. Las Ánimas is at 637 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Ánimas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Ánimas (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Las Ánimas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Ánimas (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Ánimas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Ánimas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Ánimas.
Vote for Las Ánimas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Ánimas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Ánimas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Benito Juárez (El Crucero) (517 inhabitants)
- Corongoros (36 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (65 inhabitants)
- El Pitahayo (La Presa) (4 inhabitants)
- El Platanillo (9 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (14 inhabitants)
- La Carrasca (8 inhabitants)
- La Higuerita (8 inhabitants)
- La Huinarera (32 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (4 inhabitants)
- La Pareja (7 inhabitants)
- Las Ortices (18 inhabitants)
- Los Bonetes (2 inhabitants)
- Paso de Felipe (1 inhabitants)
- Tandiguán (125 inhabitants)