The town of Las Amarillas is located in the Municipality of Jesús María (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #195 of the ranking. Las Amarillas is at 1,941 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Amarillas? You can find it at 24.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Jesús María, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Amarillas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Amarillas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Amarillas in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Amarillas.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Amarillas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Amarillas (Aguascalientes) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Amarillas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Amarillas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jesús María. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Amarillas.
Photos of Las Amarillas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Amarillas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Amarillas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Amarillas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Amarillas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Amarillas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jesús María
- Ampliación La Tomatina (La Laguna) (- inhabitants)
- Arroyo Hondo (La Salve) (- inhabitants)
- Avenida Guadalupe los Gavilanes (12 inhabitants)
- Barranquillas (- inhabitants)
- Chichihuas (39 inhabitants)
- El Llano (4546 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento RuiseÃ±ores (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (La Puerta de Tampico) (7 inhabitants)
- Las joyas (7 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (7 inhabitants)
- Cartuja Residencial (1136 inhabitants)
- Postura II (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Nubes (10 inhabitants)
- Sector 5 Ojo de Agua de los Arrieros (14 inhabitants)
- Sector Higinio Chávez (7 inhabitants)