The town of La Yerbabuena is located in the Municipality of Jesús María (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #109 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Yerbabuena is at 1,889 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Loma Bonita, because this was its former name. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
The town of La Yerbabuena is located at 2.5 kilometers from Jesús María, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Yerbabuena.
Satellite photo of La Yerbabuena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Yerbabuena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jesús María. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Yerbabuena.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Aguascalientes State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Yerbabuena (Aguascalientes) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 7 males and 7 females. The female/male ratio is 1.000, and the fertility rate is 4.67 children per woman. Of the total population, 28.57% comes from outside the State of Aguascalientes. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 2.67 (2.67 in men and 2.67 in women).Indigenous culture in La Yerbabuena
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in La Yerbabuena
21.43% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (42.86% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in La Yerbabuena
In La Yerbabuena there are 3 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 66.67% a fridge, 33.33% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 66.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near La YerbabuenaMany people want to stay in the town of La Yerbabuena itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CAPRI: 4 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN MARCOS: 4 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
- CASABLANCA: 5 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES LAS BUGAMBILIAS: 5 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
Where is La Yerbabuena? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Yerbabuena (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Vote for La Yerbabuena
Do you like La Yerbabuena or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Yerbabuena to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jesús María
- Colonia Fraternidad (106 inhabitants)
- Condominio La Piedra (135 inhabitants)
- Condominio Residencial Tres Arroyos (661 inhabitants)
- Crucero Gracias a Dios (68 inhabitants)
- El Potrero del Monte (1 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Santa Paulina (78 inhabitants)
- Interpec San Marcos (Postura IV y V) (21 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (La Laguna del Rocío) (8 inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial del Valle de Aguascalientes (PIVA) (1 inhabitants)
- Pedernal Primero (716 inhabitants)
- Tanque la Viznaga (115 inhabitants)
- Villas de Guadalupe (La Malobra) (634 inhabitants)
- Villas del Camino Real (10 inhabitants)