LA VITELA (LOS POZOS)

        

the town of La Vitela (Los Pozos) is located in the Municipality of Pátzcuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 235 inhabitants. La Vitela (Los Pozos) is 2318 meters above sea level.

Population in La Vitela (Los Pozos)

In the town there are 108 men and 127 women. The ratio women per men is 1.176, and the fecundity rate is 2.98 children per woman. People from outside the State of Michoacán de Ocampo account for 2.13% of the total population. 13.62% of the inhabitants are illiterate (15.74% of men and 11.81% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.22 (4.65 within the men and 5.69 within the women).

Population changes in La Vitela (Los Pozos) since 2005
In 2005, in La Vitela (Los Pozos) there were 216 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 19 more people (a variation of 8.80%). Of which there are 12 more men (a variation of 12.50%), and 7 more women (a variation of 5.83%).

Indigenous culture in La Vitela (Los Pozos)
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in La Vitela (Los Pozos)
28.51% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (54.63% of the men, and 6.30% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in La Vitela (Los Pozos)
In La Vitela (Los Pozos) there are 64 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 8.70% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 86.96% have a radio receiver, 86.96% a television, 50.00% a fridge, 39.13% a washing-machine, 36.96% a car or a van, 2.17% a personal computer, 2.17% a landline telephone, 23.91% mobile phone, and 2.17% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of La Vitela (Los Pozos)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Pátzcuaro (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is La Vitela (Los Pozos)?

Location map of La Vitela (Los Pozos): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in La Vitela (Los Pozos), which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of La Vitela (Los Pozos) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of La Vitela (Los Pozos) with a higher resolution.


Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of La Vitela (Los Pozos)

Postal Code (ZIP Code) of La Vitela (Los Pozos)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

What is La Vitela (Los Pozos) like?

Carretera Cuanajo - Patzcuaro Verde Milpa Rancho \El tabardillal\

Enjoy the photos of La Vitela (Los Pozos) on this link

Vote for La Vitela (Los Pozos)

Do you like La Vitela (Los Pozos)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Vitela (Los Pozos) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in La Vitela (Los Pozos)

  • GABRIEL RIOS
  • PROFR. RAFAEL RAMIREZ
  • All of the Schools in La Vitela (Los Pozos)

  • Help us to improve the information about La Vitela (Los Pozos) and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of La Vitela (Los Pozos)
    Link La Vitela (Los Pozos) from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about La Vitela (Los Pozos)


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pátzcuaro: