The town of Tenessi is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1036 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tenessi is at 573 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as La Victoria, because this was its former name. In the year 2015, the locality changed its name.
The town of Tenessi is located at 23.7 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 17.5 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tenessi.
Satellite photo of Tenessi
With the satellite map of Tenessi will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tenessi.
The population of Tenessi (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TenessiMany people want to stay in the town of Tenessi itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 8 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 9 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 9 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANZUR MELCHOR: 9 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
Where is Tenessi? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tenessi in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tenessi.
Photos of Tenessi
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tenessi, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tenessi, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Tenessi
Do you like Tenessi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tenessi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Schools in Tenessi
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Berlín (8 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Santuario (8 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (2 inhabitants)
- La Sidra (5 inhabitants)
- La Unión (54 inhabitants)
- Las Luces (- inhabitants)
- Los Manguitos (6 inhabitants)
- Monte Albán (La Calzada) (- inhabitants)
- Nazareth Yerbasanta (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- San Víctor (4 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (5 inhabitants)