The town of La Victoria is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #131 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Victoria is at 321 meters of altitude.
The town of La Victoria is located at 2.5 kilometers from Estación Santa Engracia, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. In addition, it is located at 34.9 kilometers from Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Victoria.
Where is La Victoria? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Victoria in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Victoria.
Need to locate a certain La Victoria building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Victoria (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Victoria
With the satellite map of La Victoria will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Victoria.
Vote for La Victoria. Opinions.
Do you like La Victoria? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Victoria so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Cañón de Mimbres (Curvas del Huizache) (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Militar Agrícola y Ganadera (El Burro Pinto) (39 inhabitants)
- El Enchilado (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (Mapaches) (11 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (394 inhabitants)
- La Lupita (7 inhabitants)
- La Noria (24 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Mariano Escobedo (30 inhabitants)
- Oscar Garza (- inhabitants)
- R. R. (Rubén Ramírez) (- inhabitants)
- San José de Independencia (53 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (Clemente de la Fuente Paz) (2 inhabitants)
- San Matías (78 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (154 inhabitants)