The town of La Victoria is located in the Municipality of Saltillo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #138 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Victoria is at 1,871 meters of altitude.
The town of La Victoria is located at 59.5 kilometers from Saltillo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Victoria.
Where is La Victoria? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Victoria in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Victoria.
The population of La Victoria (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La VictoriaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Victoria, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Victoria so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL ONE: 54 km away, direction North (44 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ECO: 66 km away, direction Southwest (47 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ECO: 51 km away, direction Southwest (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PAZO DE DARO: 69 km away, direction North (47 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Victoria
With the satellite map of La Victoria will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Saltillo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Victoria.
Vote for La Victoria
Do you like La Victoria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Victoria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Saltillo
- Antonio Estrada López (2 inhabitants)
- Campestre Valle Fértil (2 inhabitants)
- Cruz Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- El Mimbre (5 inhabitants)
- El Rayado (103 inhabitants)
- El Tunalillo (19 inhabitants)
- Francisco Silva Nuncio (Palma Gorda) (- inhabitants)
- Hilario García Silva (4 inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (1 inhabitants)
- La Majada (9 inhabitants)
- Las Barrancas de Arriba (Rancho Azul) (- inhabitants)
- Quinta las Glorias (- inhabitants)
- Rito Cuevas Rodríguez (16 inhabitants)
- San Juan Nepomuceno (San Juan de los Perros) (1 inhabitants)
- Sergio Margarito Blanco Rodríguez (4 inhabitants)