The town of La Trinidad is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #343 of the whole municipality. La Trinidad is at 42 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Trinidad is located at 27.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Trinidad.
#1 Where is La Trinidad? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Trinidad in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Trinidad.
#2 The population of La Trinidad (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Trinidad
With the satellite map of La Trinidad will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Trinidad.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La TrinidadIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Trinidad, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Trinidad so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LUPITA: 21 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RUBI: 21 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CONTINENTAL: 24 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN FRANCISCO: 23 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of La Trinidad
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Trinidad, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Trinidad, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for La Trinidad as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Trinidad or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Trinidad to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about La Trinidad
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- África (14 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (3 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (- inhabitants)
- El Primor (16 inhabitants)
- Juan Chirino (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (16 inhabitants)
- La Martinica (4 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (8 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Los Coquitos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (3 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (7 inhabitants)
- San José Laguna Larga (3 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (13 inhabitants)