The town of La Trinidad is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #140 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Trinidad is at 555 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of La Trinidad is located at 18.6 kilometers from Jiquipilas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Trinidad.
Where is La Trinidad? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Trinidad (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Trinidad, which has the following symbol
The population of La Trinidad (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La TrinidadIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Trinidad, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Trinidad so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL D GALA: 31 km away, direction North (21 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE EN CINTALAPA DE FIGUEROA: 27 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NORMA: 30 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CRISTINA: 26 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Trinidad
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Trinidad, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Trinidad.
Vote for La Trinidad
Do you like La Trinidad or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Trinidad to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- El Diamante (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (1 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (924 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (6 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (9 inhabitants)
- La Lechuga (- inhabitants)
- La Selva (3 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (9 inhabitants)
- Los Arrayanes (- inhabitants)
- Los Negros (- inhabitants)
- Los Vera (15 inhabitants)
- Nuevo San Andrés (El Naranjal) (134 inhabitants)
- Potosí (- inhabitants)
- San Luis el Treinta y Cinco (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (2 inhabitants)