The town of La Soledad is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. La Soledad is at 29 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Soledad? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Soledad in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Soledad, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of La Soledad (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La SoledadIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Soledad, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Soledad so you can contact them.:
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES: 27 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL ANGEL: 27 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 33 km away, direction West (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN BARTOLO: 34 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Soledad
With the satellite map of La Soledad will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Soledad.
Vote for La Soledad
Do you like La Soledad or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Soledad to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Anguiano (1 inhabitants)
- Ejido Unión (5 inhabitants)
- El Atorón (- inhabitants)
- El Caimán (- inhabitants)
- El Cuarenta (El Ébano) (1 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (- inhabitants)
- El Palmar (2 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (- inhabitants)
- La Potosina (142 inhabitants)
- Las Amapolas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (4 inhabitants)
- Tamalojuco (7 inhabitants)